Connexion International B.V. is a dynamic international trading company in the city centre of Groningen. We specialize in exporting and importing a-branded sprits like whisky, rum, cognac and vodka worldwide.
At this moment we are looking for an assistant trader to join our team and expand the business.
Job description and tasks:
- As an Assistant Trader you will help the traders with the daily tasks of buying and selling alcoholic beverages.
- You will create offers, research prices and products.
- You will contact existing and new clients worldwide and you will learn to build a relationship with your clients by finding the right products for the right prices.
- When it’s possible again you will travel to meet your clients face-to-face and find out how you can expand and strengthen your relationship.
Qualifications and skills:
- HBO or MBO degree. Preferably in International Business and Languages or International Business.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). French would be a plus.
- Starter on the job market or with only a few years of commercial experience.
- Interested in spirits and doing business worldwide.
- You are highly motivated, pro-active and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are social, enthusiastic and strong communication skills and not scared to pick up the phone.
- Good analytical skills, good with numbers and an expert in Excel.
- Living in Groningen or in the area.
Wat we offer you:
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment.
- Your own client portfolio with and the possibility to develop yourself and grow from assistant to a full trader.
- A competitive salary with excellent working conditions.
- 25 annual holidays, iPhone and laptop.
- A chance to travel the world.
Are you interested in working for us?
Please apply beforore december 1st by sending us a motivation letter and CV to Isabelle van Osnabrugge: email@example.com
Curious about who might be your new colleagues? Check out Our Team: www.connexion-international.eu/team/
– acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.